Author Topic: It's been awhile, but we're back.  (Read 135 times)

Offline MICVIN

• Site Founder/Owner
  • Administrator
  • EAG'er
  • Vehicle: 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
  • EuropeanAG.com est. 2004
    • European Auto Gruppe
It's been awhile, but we're back.
« on: March 08, 2017, 08:26:27 PM »
Hey guys. I know that the forums have been on hiatus for many months. I(MICVIN) sincerely apologize about that and hope you guys know that I do care about this site and the family and friends that I have made throughout the years because of this site. BUT, life happens and things get in the way. I have been through a lot for the last couple of years and still going through things that are beyond me, but that does not mean that the forums and its members have to suffer. We need that place to go to chat with our mates about similar interest and not providing that for you guys, I am truly sorry.

The main reason the forums were down was because I sometimes don't know what I am doing (I was just trying to do an update) when it comes to the back end and technical side of the forums and its databases and internet mumbojumbo. Everything is self-taught for me, but I am learning and hope I can continue to show that as the future nears.

I have added a MOD called SMF Garage. It's an in-house garage to share your ride or rides and keep up-to-date info about those rides all within the forum's SMF Garage MOD. You will see the Garage link in the main menu. Once in, everything is self explanatory, but if not, holler at me for any questions.

So, I know it will take awhile to get the forums back to where they used to be, but we've been doing this for almost 15 years. I don't quit and I don't plan for EAG going anywhere. Even though I do not own any European vehicles at the moment, I will again eventually. I love the European scene and will always be a fan. I hope we can grow again and become that loving-dysfunctional family we used to be in the mid-2000s.

If anyone wants to be part of the next chapter of EAG, please email me (europeanag@gmail.com) or text or call me if you have my number. I have nothing but love for my EAG brethren and will always be here to chat with or grab a drink with. Holler at me.

Love,

EAG Fam, micvin