Author Topic: Hey guys! Coilover help!  (Read 7882 times)

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
Hey guys! Coilover help!
« on: March 25, 2014, 01:36:36 AM »
After waiting almost two years for my B&G coilovers and received nothing, I need help choosing another brand of coilovers similar to the B&Gs. My mk4 suspension needs to be replaced as soon as possible, I will really apreciate y'all's help

Offline Plastic.Sporkz

• EAG'er
    • TrueBeardsman
Hey guys! Coilover help!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:18:55 AM »
Why is it taking so long to get them?
Or is it the mjm fiasco?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:20:09 AM by Plastic.Sporkz »

Offline mangomango

• EAG'er
  • tacolopez_
Re: Hey guys! Coilover help!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 02:41:23 AM »
Are you the guy that ordered from mjm and never received them?

Offline wetwithwaterwings

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 08:12:40 AM »
PM stephanoGLI. He just received a new set of B&G's for his mkiv GLI so he may know a source that has them in stock.

You can also look into BC Racing coils.
http://www.uspmotorsports.com/BC-Racing-Type-BR-Coilovers-VW-MKIV-Golf-Jetta.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=CSE&gdftrk=gdfV25409_a_7c3013_a_7c11421_a_7cH_d_02&gclid=CK_Y9eDTrb0CFUNo7AodO0AAnw
Lower Uncton

Most of us drive slow Volkswagens so the main function they serve is to drive around town and look pretty.

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »
Yeah I don't think that I'm going to receive anything, I was played. As soon as I saw stephanoGLI post I looked into that source. I called but they told me  that they are out of stock for now, they don't have an eta for now. I have been looking at bc coilovers but still haven't figured out how low they can go, do you know?

Online mk4_337

• EAG'er
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:47 AM »
Yeah I don't think that I'm going to receive anything, I was played. As soon as I saw stephanoGLI post I looked into that source. I called but they told me  that they are out of stock for now, they don't have an eta for now. I have been looking at bc coilovers but still haven't figured out how low they can go, do you know?
BC Coilovers can go pretty low, and if you want you can order their BC Racing BR "Extreme Low" to go even lower but I think the regular BR Type is just fine  :like:

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:57 AM »
I don't know the exact measurements. We installed a set on Micvin's Jetta Wagon and it was low enough to rub on stock wheels.

Lower Uncton

Most of us drive slow Volkswagens so the main function they serve is to drive around town and look pretty.

Offline Frankie

• EAG'er
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »
BC Coilovers can go pretty low, and if you want you can order their BC Racing BR "Extreme Low" to go even lower but I think the regular BR Type is just fine  :like:

Maxito had the BR's :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:37:48 AM by Frankie »
"Is not a ticket. Is a certificate from the Dps that shows how fast my car was going!! Lol"

-Fap Fap

Offline Plastic.Sporkz

• EAG'er
    • TrueBeardsman
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 11:05:29 AM »

no legal recourse ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 11:06:54 AM »
I missed the thread. Care to share the full story?
Lower Uncton

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »
Sounds good guys! That should be low enough for me, mk4_337 where is that extreme low option available?

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
Lower Uncton

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 11:24:01 AM »
That was quick a quick reply, Thank you! Do you think its a safe site? Lol, I don't want wait another yrs

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 11:27:47 AM »
i've had no experience with them. that was the first google result. you should never wait years. if you put any money down, 30 days from the estimated delivery date is the max you should wait to receive the product, and even that is pushing it. most online shops simply drop ship from the distributor and have no actual stock.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:29:21 AM by wetwithwaterwings »
Lower Uncton

Offline Frankie

• EAG'er
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 11:31:47 AM »
Hey, send me a message. I am an authorized BC dealer :)

Email is Frankie@xtrperformance.com or text 832-421 zero one four one

:)
"Is not a ticket. Is a certificate from the Dps that shows how fast my car was going!! Lol"

-Fap Fap

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:19 AM »
Thanks for the advice, i simply waited cause I wanted the b&g's so bad! I can say I learned my lesson!

Offline Frankie

• EAG'er
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
$950 Shipped to your door. I don't have VW BC's in stock since I deal with a lot of Japanese vehicles and what not but I will drop ship them straight from BC like was said above :)

The Extreme Low was not offered for the MKIV. It is MKV+

-Fap Fap

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:32 AM »
were you able to get your money back?
Lower Uncton

Offline Frankie

• EAG'er
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 11:38:57 AM »
were you able to get your money back?

I think Kelly made it to where you had to file it with your bank and file a charge back. Unless you did that he wouldn't be refunding anything since he lost all records. I spoke to him when setting up my vendor account with him!

-Fap Fap

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 11:41:10 AM »
do alf and i get a kick back for this advertising you're doing in our forum?  :hsugh:  :P  :-*

flushstance does show the extreme low option available for order for the mkiv, but who knows if that is accurate.
Lower Uncton

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »
I was trying to get my refund but like everybody else trying to contact them is difficult. When I finally got a hold of them I told them I want my money back! They said it's too late, we can only give you credit. I don't want the credit, I no longer want to be involved with them.

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »
Unless you did that he wouldn't be refunding anything since he lost all records. I spoke to him when setting up my vendor account with him!

that sucks. server crash?
Lower Uncton

Offline Gantunez10

• EAG'er
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 11:50:35 AM »
I've tried doing the bank thing but they have told me it's been too long ago.

Offline Frankie

• EAG'er
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 12:03:45 PM »
I checked really briefly on my phone. I'm pretty sure they have the extreme low for every car. Just one of the sites I checked didn't show for MKIV.

Definitely go see wetwithwaterwings and Alf for install. Awesome rates and great work. I think we will be doing a timing belt clinic at his shop sometime here soon. :P

-Fap Fap

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 12:12:03 PM »
do you at least still have a credit with MJM?

I think we will be doing a timing belt clinic at his shop sometime here soon. :P
i am looking forward to it.  :thumb
Lower Uncton