Author Topic: A HUGE Thank You!  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Porpoise Hork

• EAG'er
A HUGE Thank You!
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:47:00 PM »
Jake, Alf, thank you both so much for installing the new suspension under my MkV.  I cannot believe the night and day difference the new parts made in how she handles.  It's like a totally different car! I didn't want to stop driving her. These two do awesome work, they are fast as hell to boot, plus they are super cheap compared to other places.  Just make sure Alf hasn't had Bullritos first.  :rofl:

Oh I almost forgot it was great meeting everyone who came to hang out there tonight.  Everyone I met was really cool and had some good laughs. 

Thanks again to everyone.

Offline LikeABaus

• EAG'er
Re: A HUGE Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 12:37:43 AM »
Thread jacking since my car was done right after yours  :pizza:. I agree with all of the above. Met a lot of new people tonight (you included) and had a pretty chill time. Get it? It was cold AF.

Anyway, thanks Jake and Alf for the seeing my baby back to 4x4. Third time my car's gone under the knife at the ol' wood shop and most definitely won't be the last...unless I get bags.

ilygais<3
2009 Jetta TDI

Offline alf

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
Thanks guys :) I'm glad y'all are happy with the work and homies.

Offline wetwithwaterwings

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:17:12 AM »

Thanks guys! The kind words are greatly appreciated. It was nice to see you both and work on two MkV's in one night. Perfect way to start the holiday.
Lower Uncton

Most of us drive slow Volkswagens so the main function they serve is to drive around town and look pretty.

Offline Porpoise Hork

• EAG'er
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
So I had a defective strut, blew that puppy out and it started squeaking worse than a bed during happy fun time.

Jake again came through and took care of this by swapping it out in short time this afternoon. 

Thank you again Jake I owe you a burger or something.  :thumb

Offline wetwithwaterwings

• Administrator
  • EAG'er
    • lower uncton
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »
glad i could help.

Lower Uncton

Most of us drive slow Volkswagens so the main function they serve is to drive around town and look pretty.